Tuesday 8 October 2013

A new story: A Face from the Past

Hello, everyone!

My latest story - A Face from the Past - has just been published.  This is the ninth title I've written in the series "Law Firm Love", and I hope you enjoy it.  Here's an outline of the story:


When Carolann joins a law firm as a secretary, she doesn't realise there's a guy there with whom she used to work in a previous firm... and who is an old flame.  But he has a new girlfriend now - a jealous woman who warns her off when she discovers her past.  Carolann's not interested in rekindling the relationship until she moves to his department... and she changes her mind.  To complicate things, a young lawyer makes a move to win her affections; when it all goes wrong, there are fireworks - in the office and in the bedroom.... someone is going to get hurt.

And here's a specimen to whet your appetite - please note that this work contains adult themes (including non-violent BDSM) which render this book unsuitable for people under 18 years of age.  It is an erotic romance novella, over 24,000 words long.


     He turned round.  His erection was pushing forward.
     I looked up at him and smiled.  I may have licked my lips.
     “Seduce me,” he whispered.  “Please.”
     I knelt before him and pulled down his zip.  It didn’t take me long to fish inside to draw out his dick; the pink head seemed so inviting, and the little pee-hole at the end glistened in hope of some relief for what might follow. 
     Putting it in my mouth, I rolled it around in my tongue; it continued to grow and very soon it became uncomfortably hard.  I pulled away, and began to massage the shaft.  He was sighing softly; I looked up and saw his face screwed up, his eyes squeezed tight.  I was enjoying his ecstasy, and I delighted in giving him this pleasure, for I had never masturbated a virgin man before.
     I heard a loud grunt and felt his cock pulsate with excitement.  He was about to release his seed at me.  I looked down at my clothes.  Shit! I thought.  I was wearing a sweater; I should have worn an open-necked blouse, or something to have revealed my cleavage.  I wanted him to come over my breasts.  But it was too late.
     Steering his cock to one side, so he wouldn’t come over my sweater, I gave him another couple of strokes.
     “No!” he called.  “Let me, please!”  He pushed my hand away and held his dick in his hand as he ejaculated over the carpet in front of him.
     I didn’t get up; I watched intently as his semen continued to drip down.  I was tempted to catch it in my hand, but he had insisted he needed full control himself.
     There was a silence while he composed himself.  He tucked his cock back inside, and looked down at me.  “I’m sorry,” he said.  “It wasn’t meant to be like this.  I wanted it to be... special.  I’ve ruined it.”
     “No, you haven’t,” I replied, trying to reassure him.  I reached my feet.  “These things happen all the time.”
     He looked at me.  “I think you’d better leave, Carolann.  I’ve disgraced myself.  Please don’t tell anyone about this.”
     “Of course I won’t.  But why...?”
     “Go now, please.  We won’t talk of this again.”

--------------

This time next week, I hope to announce the completion of my next title, Deception and Denial.
I've been struggling with my conscience in the writing of this story - for reasons which I shall explain in my next blog.  Watch this space!

Best wishes,Rachel

email : rachel (at) rc (dot) com
Twitter: @RachelCray1

No comments:

Post a Comment